SURAG Medical is developing audio-based sensing solutions to make minimally invasive procedures more precise, safe and efficient.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student who supports us in our software prototyping activities. Currently, we are looking for support in C/C++ development!
Your specific responsibilities can be discussed according to your interests and capabilities.
Mainly, we are planning to add additional Bluetooth Low Energy functionalities to our existing embedded prototype.
Also, we are currently implementing a new prototype of the feedback unit for user acceptance tests. In that process, you could support the implementation and testing of buffers, audio output in real-time and BLE functionalities.
If interested, you can contribute to the final user-acceptance tests' conception, planning and execution.
For this position, experience in C/C++ is a must. Experience in embedded programming with products of Nordic Semiconductor (nRF5 SDK, nRF52832) is beneficial.
The following skills are beneficial but not required as a pre-requisite:
- Knowledge about Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Experience in working with (circular) buffers.
- Experience in working with the Portaudio library.
- Experience in working with Linux/ Ubuntu.
If you do not have all these skills so far, we still strongly encourage you to apply. However, we expect dedication and commitment to acquiring those skills independently. Of course, we will support you in that process.
Additionally, you are:
- fluent in English and, optional, German.
- well organized and have a structured way of working.
- independent and reliable.
- motivated and driven to learn and develop yourself further.
- Gather experience working in an international team and startup company.
- Gain hands-on experience in the agile development of embedded systems.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Mentorship on career development.
We especially encourage women to apply.
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com.